The heat- Landidzu The heat- Landidzu

finally Fart jokes, I love fart jokes!

TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

I can't get enough of these biggest fan vids. they are the best!

The Brew Crew Halloween The Brew Crew Halloween

not bad for your first attempt, animation is a little choppy but I think if you color and have smooth animation it will look pretty good. Also please stop spamming your video on other people's videos in the review section, this is Newgrounds not Youtube. https://gyazo.com/4ce5752e4e7766833762dc0fdc570a9b

Lost Pause: The Second Cumming Lost Pause: The Second Cumming

when I went to fight the SJW cave boss I got this. https://gyazo.com/e51bb9f79a88b20683f9c30c9911d347 also My game didn't work when I talked to the nurse at the hospital a second time. but otherwise I kind of liked this game.

Button Clicker Button Clicker

pretty simple game, but you got me distracted playing it though, I got up 2 million.

666K Snake 666K Snake

good job I like your version of snake, it's a fun game, I like the "game over man" as well. but this needs a a scoreboard though, so I can kick everyone's but in this game

Cyberdevil responds:

Haha yeah, it´s not really the same without highscores! Didn't realize AS1 couldn't run the API until last minute, but hopefully it's not impossible to fix. Thanks for the comment!

Super Smash Bros 4 8bit Theme Super Smash Bros 4 8bit Theme

this is awesome!

Shift Shift

really good stuff man, also Happy Birthday again

Noisysundae responds:

You're too late to the party, but thanks btw. :)

The Cosmos The Cosmos

roses are red, violets are blue, when that bass dropped, my ball did too. seriously though that was sick drop man! great job!

Golden Golden

an awesome birthday present!

CooliSushi responds:

she loved it :3

Numbuh &amp;lt;3 Numbuh <3

pretty good, made me laugh. my only beef with this is that her neck looks weird, move it over to the left a little it supposed to be symmetrical with the body. OH and You fucking childhood.

RedAndrew responds:

I know right. Just looking at this makes you want to watch Kuki being pounded by a fucking BBC.

Cactus. Cactus.

her posture looks kind of stiff. but other than that this looks nice!