Lost Pause: The Second Cumming Lost Pause: The Second Cumming

when I went to fight the SJW cave boss I got this. https://gyazo.com/e51bb9f79a88b20683f9c30c9911d347 also My game didn't work when I talked to the nurse at the hospital a second time. but otherwise I kind of liked this game.

Button Clicker Button Clicker

pretty simple game, but you got me distracted playing it though, I got up 2 million.

666K Snake 666K Snake

good job I like your version of snake, it's a fun game, I like the "game over man" as well. but this needs a a scoreboard though, so I can kick everyone's but in this game

Cyberdevil responds:

Haha yeah, it´s not really the same without highscores! Didn't realize AS1 couldn't run the API until last minute, but hopefully it's not impossible to fix. Thanks for the comment!

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

this came out really nicely! This was a really great way to interpret all of Newgrounds during the past 20 years in exciting fun, creative way. All the artists, animators, writers, programmers, musicians, did such a great job with this and it's what makes me proud of this site.

Defend Yourself From Treyvon Martin Defend Yourself From Treyvon Martin

OMG Newgrounds has lost it's edge, so many butthurt Social Justice Warrior comments in the reviews. I agree this game was crappy and I think the one thing that kind of annoys me is no retry button. But this made me laugh and it's not too bad for a troll game. Lol people are more worked up over a 17 year old getting shot than School shootings and 9/11. It's sad actually. Anyways, can't wait to see more troll games from you.

ZabuJard responds:

:D more to come brother!

Picollage 2015 Picollage 2015

damn literally like the whole Newgrounds crew did this. I knew this would be amazing considering most of the people who did this are my favorite artists!!! This was better than I expected though! Great job guys!

Sexy Maid *uncensored* Sexy Maid *uncensored*

dis shit is sooo very very very very very sexy!! I had a lot of fun playing this! 10/10 would fap to this again!

But seriously this game really made me laugh when it gave me the option to shave her pubes

Crosswalk Traffic Crosswalk Traffic

haha I found this to be a pretty amuzing game, I don't know why but I laughed a little when the person got raun over. Because they become a blood splat and the way they scream. haha good work.

Ray - Part 2 Ray - Part 2

holy shit! I remember me and my friends played this back in elementary school! good times.

Give up 1 Give up 1

Congrats for making the most frustrating game on newgrounds lol

BlahBlah508 responds: