The heat- Landidzu The heat- Landidzu

finally Fart jokes, I love fart jokes!

TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN TMNT'S BIGGEST FAN

I can't get enough of these biggest fan vids. they are the best!

The Brew Crew Halloween The Brew Crew Halloween

not bad for your first attempt, animation is a little choppy but I think if you color and have smooth animation it will look pretty good. Also please stop spamming your video on other people's videos in the review section, this is Newgrounds not Youtube. https://gyazo.com/4ce5752e4e7766833762dc0fdc570a9b

Caitlyn Jenner Book Club (Bad Audio) Caitlyn Jenner Book Club (Bad Audio)

This genuinely made laugh so hard I kept playing it over and over and showing this to my friends and they laughed! Keep making more vids like this

The Eddsworld Kidz Collab The Eddsworld Kidz Collab

this was all awful, I can't believe it took you guys like a million years to make this and it's so mean spirited I got triggered. These memes aren't dank enough! But Sillybean's Submission was the absolute worst! Am I right?!

AtomicAstro responds:

Yeah that guy is a faggot

Cici The Cat Episode 1: Cici Makes A Flash Cici The Cat Episode 1: Cici Makes A Flash

I can't stop fapping to this, I have a problems

StaticSkull responds:

So good

Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs Natural Born Suckers: Blue Fangs

Your. Videos never fail to make me laugh

WooleyWorld responds:

That reads like a William Shatner line.

Killer [Animated Music Video] Killer [Animated Music Video]

so this is what I've been seeing you work on. I must say it's really on beat and the visuals are pretty cool. My only criticism is the animations are kind of repetitive, although I've seen it happen a lot in animated music videos it's one of the biggest things that I see commonly that triggers me. But other than that, not bad! Keep it up!

Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

what's a grown ass man doing in school?

ThepivotsXXD makes a joke ThepivotsXXD makes a joke

pivots is mad